5

Ukay Stuffs 01

Today I'll gonna have another post segment here in my blog. I will call it as "Ukay Sruffs #". I was invited by my good friend Pax to Ukay way back my branders' years, she's into it but she always get good finds along cubao, I'm from down south so it's really hard for me going there. Thrift shops are scattered in Cubao! And boy her stuffs were great and I can say it looks like it didn't came from Ukay. So yea, this month, I tried my best and luckily I found Ukays here in Alabang! I'm loving it so far. Me and my sisters had a great finds. Below are our stuffs! Believe me, when I say Ukay, they were really cheap! :) I'm excited to post picture of me wearing all of them.
Aiza's stuffs
Princess Sarah inspired bolero for only P50.
Black long cardi. I swear, this looks fab in person. P50
Green blazer/trench coat. I love this! P70

Totee's Stuffs
Gray blazer, P60

Floral see through long sleeves, P50
Off shoulder longsleeves blouse, P50
Brown blazer, P60
Karen's Stuffs
Blue green longsleeves/turtle neck, P70
White Cardi, P70

Actually, this list lacks some of items we bought. I still have 1 red blazer/bolero but I can't seem to find it in my closet. Probably our maid put it in the wrong closet. LOL I think she's having a hard time figuring out which clothes are to whom now. We got tons of ukay finds I swear! in fact, we had our second visit yestrday. Will post photos of our loots once the clothes were already washed. Stay tuned! :)

xo,
A

5 comments:

geni said...

gusto ko ung white bolero.. ang mura naman nyan! sarap mag ukay ukay. ung napuntahan ko ksing ukay sa cubao medyo mahal pa. d ko alam san ung mura talaga..

Aisa.Paxie said...

i like the green trench!!! love!!!

A said...

Geni: Yea, cute nung sinuot ko yan sabi nila, princess sarah, may nyebe sa labas! LOL

Aisa: I know!!! ♥ super love!

cherry arceo said...

great finds! and they're so cheap, i'm envious!

A said...

Thanks Cher! Yes, they're too cheap to ignore! :)

Post a Comment

Back to Top