Children's Costume Party

My nephnew from my cousin had his 1st Birthday at Mcdonald's Fort Bonifacio. Kids were supposed to wear costumes, and I kind of think it is cute! So yea, my sister and I went to Landmark, Makati to buy for my nephnew's costume. First, we thought of Mr Bean.


We had the idea because my nephnew's fond of Teddy, Mr. Bean's doll friend and I gave him Teddy last last Christmas. So we thought of immitating Mr. Bean then. Having a hard time buying a cute blazer for a 3 year old boy. And mind you it's really pricey. It costs 2k, only the blazer. So we tried thinking of other cartoon character which is not that common. We thought of Woody from the Toy Story.

Here's my nephnew ala Woody


Hat - P55
Scarf - P24
Plaid Long Sleeves - P700
Belt - P89
Boots - P160
Vest - P300
Total Damage: P1,358



Unfortunately, the vest was too large for our baby so we didn't let him wear it. Anyway, with that kind of outfit, you can actually say he's Woody right away. Pong was too excited for the party, mind you, he won best costume and tito Fox handed him a nice gift for the prize. Will show some more pics later on. (Haven't uploaded the pics yet)

Here's Kelly and Kian
Kelly's wearing Lion King's outfit, and Kian supposed to be wearing a school boy which I think "Diego" the cousin of Dora. But I was a lil confused why he had that puppy hat in his head. LOL

And here I am with Totee and the kids

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Costume. Thanks for giving the information about Karnevalskostüm für Baby

Post a Comment

Back to Top