0

Outfit Post 08

Me and my boyfie went malling with her pretty niece named, Myles. Here's my outfit for the day:

Wearing: Stripes red and white tube dress, wayfarer and scalloped-cut flats.
I was so happy when we reach SM Dept store. First I went to the skin care area and grabbed Elf (Cheek and Lip Tint) and Myra E Moisturizer.

Then, we headed to the shoe section. Gawd! I wanna buy all the stilletos and flats there! It feels like heaven when I saw the new styles! Unfortunately, it was hard for me to get tons of styles because most of them got no stock in size 5. :( So I was able to buy these babies:
Off White Booties with Studs from Parisian SM Dept Store

Chocolate Brown Strappy Wedges from Parisian SM Dept Store

R's happy with what he bought, actually it was on sale, so it was a sweet deal!

Sneakers from Umbro. Nice! Super nice in person. It's actually not expensive, thanks to SALE! hah!

And here's Myle's shoes, so cute!


Ahhhhh. I loveeeee SHOPPING!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top