0

Meet Aiza

the snake... LOL

Some geeky stuff:
Python (as per Wikipedia) - Any member of the family Pythonidae (in general), the family to which the python genus belongs, a group of snakes found in Africa, Asia, Australia and a few islands in Oceania
R named her after me. How cool he is right? LOL I freaked out when I saw that eeewy creature living outside his crib one gloomy night. I shouted and eventually said GET RID OF THAT SH*T or I'll kill it myself! LOL. I got hysterical, literally! So, I thank one of his friends when he borrowed Aiza (the snake) and left it in the bar where they partied one time. Can you just imagine what happened to the place if anyone knew some snake is hanging around with them? Geez! What in the world!?

He amaze me for all the facts I've been learning from him. He's an animal lover. I super admire him with that. It's like hanging out with Kuya Kim everyday (Btw, kuya Kim, get well soon! (weh! close? haha)). He got plenty of stories to tell when it comes to animals, plants, actually anything that is living thing. But this one, I had to scream like hell! LOL I don't like some snake living in his house! For Pete's sake! I know! I'm super freakin' out! haha!

So yea, now, Aiza (the snake) is gone and I can peacefully hang out in his home with no worries at all. :) Thank good God! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top