Me time

Boyfie's not around so I had the means of pampering myself. Yey to that! Sometimes, I am missing that kind of thing. I mean, I used be alone when me and ex broke up, so yeah, I had tons of time for myself. Now, having R around, sometimes I get to miss being alone. Not that I don't like being with him, but having my "me" time made me a lil happy because I could do my own thing. Yah know, some girl stuffs.

I love spa, facial, massage and all kinds of pampering. My favorite place is Forever Flawless. I always give a nice shout out for them. Unfortunately the branch in SM Muntinlupa was already closed, so I opted Dermstrata as a replacement. Here's how it goes.

Here's the receiving area of Dermstrata, the place was cozy and the staff are nice as well. :)
Here's what happened to me while having the regular facial.
It costs P450, cheaper than Forever Flawless. The service was quite alright. I would give them 3/5. That's not because I wasn't satisfied, prolly because what I experienced in Forever Flawless was a lot more impressive than here. So there..

Here's after the facial. It feels good. very refreshing. My skin was so soft and revitalized. Would probably come back again if I can't find a Flawless branch nearby.

PS. Sorry for the crappy photos. I wish I have a nice phone cam so I could show you the before and after look and it will show you the real difference.

Dermstrata Skin Clinic & Spa
2nd Flr. SM Muntinlupa National Road
Brgy. Tunasan Muntinlupa City
856-6483
http://www.dermstrata.com.ph/

1 comments:

Aisa.Paxie said...

sarap naman puro pampering! hehehe!:)

Post a Comment

Back to Top