0

Tokyo Sucks!

We were in a hurry to buy food in SM Bicutan one Saturday afternoon. We both don't know what to grab that time. There are few restaurants and fast food chains to choose from, we've tried almost every store there and found none of these are good to eat. I remember of eating in Tokyo Tokyo then. When was the last time I got to eat there? Well, it was ages! So I grabbed R and fell in line. R's been raving about Inasal's unlimited rice, and I suggest to get rid of chicken for a while because it makes me ichy. Tokyo on the other hand serves unlimited rice too! So there, he obliged.

Here's what we ordered:

Honey Chicken Teriyaki - P95
4pcs. Prawn Tempura - P169
Tokyo Bento: Pork Tonkatsu with Fuji Apple Sauce - P159

I tried a lot of Tokyo Tokyo branches, from down south to north. But this branch from SM Bicutan sucks to death! The food wasn't good at all. I think the Pork Tonkatsu was not fresh. I mean come on!? The meat wasn't tender and the taste? Eeek! Tokyo's famous side veggies which is togue surprisingly didn't taste the same as to what I've eaten from other branches! Also their rice wasn't as good and as white as the common rice Tokyo usually serve. OMG! To the manager of that store, you might want to check out this branch or you'll be surprise reading tons of bad reviews from the net. Goodluck!

Tokyo Tokyo SM Bicutan
UGF A 156-158 SM CITY BICUTAN, DONA SOLEDAD AVE., WEST SERVICE RD., BICUTAN, PARANAQUE CITY
822-9069
http://www.tokyotokyo.ph/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top