Diamond Peel - Dermstrata SM Bicutan

I failed going to Forever Flawless to experience their Flawless Nano RF which I read from Phoebe's blog, instead, I went to Dermstrata for a diamond peel. It costs Php2700, but you can just pay a minimum of php1500 for the first session then Php1200 for the second session and free for the third one. How sweet is that? So yea, I paid for a visit. :)

Ready to pamper myself. YAY!

That's me, done with the facial and having my mask.
The facial was good. The minute ate's hand landed my face, I started snoozing like a baby. Felt the urge of waking up when she started pricking my nose. hee. I'm used to having this, so now the hurt wasn't my problem anymore. I just love pampering myself. This is what I call LIFE. RELAX. FEELING GOOD. :)

Someone got bored waiting for me to finish my kaartehan. That's R, trying on the regular footspa. Costs Php400

Nice one babe. You'll gonna be my SPA buddy from now on. hee.

R wanted to take home ate. He felt heaven especially on the massage part

Time for my DIAMOND PEEL. Yay!

TREATMENT:
Clean & PeeL
This treatment is to clean and remove dead skin cells. Package includes 3 sessions of Diamond Peel, deep-cleaning facial that's complete with laser, vacuum and mask, ending with a cold process to relax and tone the skin.

Dermstrata Skin Clinic & Spa
Address: LGF Building B SM Bicutan
Dona Soledad Ave.,
Brgy. Don Bosco Parañaque City 1700

http://www.dermstrata.com.ph/
Contact Number: (02) 824-0254

Finished the Diamond Peel earlier than R's footspa. I checked on him and see how is it going so far. He's having a good time, definitely! :)


Can't wait for next week's follow up Diamond peel! Yay! Well as for my face, it's getting better and softer now, especially when I added using the New Ponds Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam and Olay Natural White for my moisturizer.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

currently, yung diamond peel process nila ay nagbubuga ng diamond crystals diva? *sorry for the term

Post a Comment

Back to Top