0

Bumming - DVD and Sandwich = Perfect!

One Sunday morning, R and I decided to pig out, but this time healthy one. :) I'm actually on a diet right now so he's been trying to cooperate on food which I need to eat. hee. So yea, we went to SM Muntinlupa to buy all the ingredients we needed. We planned to make a ham and cheese sandwich. Since we have a whole day to rest we also rented some cds and we ended up getting 5 movies. LOL i know it's a lot hah! mind you R's a sucker of movies especially the horror ones. So there we are geeting cash from the machine, paying the stuffs we bought and the cart of our ingredients.


Ham and Cheese Sandwich
Ingredients:
Ham
Cheese
Mayonnaise
Tomato
Cucumber
Wheat Bread
Catsup
Lettuce
Hot sauce

Also, we bought some mini hotdogs for some picca picca. (Fine! I know I'm on a diet!)


We first watched Avatar. R watched it several times already but we weren't together then, so it5's okay for him to repeat it for the 5th time. LOL It was a good movie. :) I can give it 10 stars.

I played the working girls after which, I fell asleep. LOL it wasn't a great movie. It was cheap. haha! why the heck we rented that one anyway? LOL The rest were enjoyed by R. I left his home then.

So here's our Home made Ham and Cheese Sandwich! It tastes awesome! :) I love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top