2

A Visit to Nailaholics Spa for Php750, no way?

I remember I had this promise entry in my old blog of posting some of my late activities I had but because I'm busy I have no time to share it with you. Tonight, since sleeping beauty's avoiding me perhaps and I don't know why I can't sleep yet, here I am having my second post for my new crib.

One day I had a visit in this new shop in SM Muntinlupa called Nail.a.holics. I had a feeling I need to check out the place because of curiosity. It has a really nice ambiance and perfect for relaxing. Take a sneak peak of their shop below.

I browsed in their services and I was quite impressed. I was a bit excited to try on their footspa, I somewhat thought of discovering a very charming place where I could hang out everytime I'm too tired with the reality. Services were pricey I guess, as for my opinion of course. Maybe some of you might think Php750 is not too expensive. For me, it is. So finally I chose the service I want to try on that is called "Heaven for Feet and Hands" (Well, this is how I remember it, pardon if I'm wrong. Hee.). It's a combination of footspa with special treatment which I forgot what it is called, with manicure and pedicure. So the procedure started. Yay!

The girl gave me the typical footspa each spa salons are serving. There is no special or anything with their footspa that is why I am not that contented, unlike what Nailegance-spa which I regularly visits for my feet and nails. They offer a footspa for 300+ that inlcludes pedicure already. For me their procedure is way too heaven than what I experienced here in nail.a.holics. So anyway, yea, the service ended without me being amazed. It's just okay.

Btw, here's the nail polish I chose

And here's the finish product
I will have a blog review for Nailegance Spa some other time. Stay tuned...

xo,
A

2 comments:

Aisa.Paxie said...

bonggabels!!!! like ko your nail polish!!!

A said...

I love you pax! You're my first follower!

Post a Comment

Back to Top