2

Outfit Post 02




Wearing: Pin Stripes Dress, Gap Top (inside shirt), pearl white wedges, cream tote bag (bought online)

Fine! Stop laughing out your ass with my scarf in my head! LOL me too had the best laugh early this morning! I grabbed my sister outside and ask her to take a photo of me, then all the while she didn't stop laughing because she thougt the scarf looks weird on me! hahaha! Well, what can I say? I am just trying to immitate Bestie of Capriciousclub. Remember her trademark scarf? Gawd! that's really lovely that I want it on my head, so there! LOL I know it sucks haha but there, I posted it still.

xo,
A

2 comments:

geni said...

LOL! You made my day.. Hahahahahahaha!

A said...

Sabi na e! hahahahah! Shocks! My face is too round! Badvibes! LOL

Post a Comment

Back to Top