0

Starter

Yes, it's still me. :) Definitely my second blog. I just made this for the sake of having a new one. Heh! Kidding! No, I just realized that, that blog is actually a very personal one. Could not be called personal because it's available here in the net which everyone could access, but yea, if you would try to browse since day 1 I started it, everything else were really personal stuffs. From my so called L life, down to all the trials been encountering in my everyday life.

So this space will be, say, hmmm, actually will still remain as a space for me to write about anything going on with me except for my L life and prolly with the random rants about some shits. Sometimes, we do need privacy right?

Now, come with me and be my guest! :)

xo
A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top